Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 1 of Blog


Hello,

It's Day 1 of our blog. Still trying to figure this out...definitely a work in progress. Scott seems to think it's a great idea for connecting. But who the heck has time for blogging?? And what do you really post? I did laundry today, walked Charlie, brought clothes to the Nazarene sale, grilled chicken for dinner.....Maybe I should rethink this whole project. hee hee.

Ah well, wish me luck.

Aurora

P.S. That's our family over there "arrrr-ing" like pirates during our much needed family vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test from Alexis' acct.

Grammie said...

I think this is a great way to keep in touch. Let's see, let's see -- today being Saturday, I was thinking about going in to work just to be able to atch up, but decided against it -- need to spend time with family, doing laundry catch-up, plating new flowering plants and start my garden again hopefully for a very bountiful crop just like last year.

Would prefer to be with the little ones, but that will happen soon enough. Getting my next eye surgery in a couple of weeks and then that should be it for all these eye matter expenses.

Weather is very hot and next week expected to be close to triple digits.

Ciao

Aurora's Blog said...

Hey Mom!
Glad you figured out how to use the blog. Yes, it's the "comment" button that you're supposed to click. Not very clear I know. Feel free to add pictures or anything else you'd like. This is fun.

Love,
Nettes
P.S. Kids loved the gifts you sent. Pokemon and Webkinz are always a hit in our house!
xoxox